Western Cedar over Walnut Mountain Dulcimer. Standard, Baritone, or Bass, with optional Electric.
$390.00Ask a question
New, custom-made, Western Cedar over Walnut Dulcimer, available in Standard, Baritone, or Bass models. The wood, and body sizes, combine to provide the different model sound features. Ask about available wood-types.
Available with, or without, on-board electronics. Comes with Custom Padded Soft-case and Complete Accessory Kit. Sound-hole choices also available.
2) Design: Standard, Baritone, Bass
Beautiful hand-polished professional finish.
1) Standard - 26 1/2" fret-board VSL with 6+, 13+ half-frets, strings (.012(2), .014, .024), sides 2"
2) Baritone - 26 1/2" fret-board VSL with 1+, 6+, 13+ half-frets, strings (.016(2), .022, .028), sides 2 1/4"
3) Bass - 28" VSL fret-board VSL, with 1+, 6+, 8+, 13+ half-frets, strings (.016(2), .024, .036), sides 2 1/2"
- Book-matched Western Cedar soundboard
- Figured Walnut body
- Accurately scaled walnut fret-board, width 1 1/2"
- Top-quality strings gauged for each design style
- Overall length=35", width=7 1/4"
- Top quality chrome/brass open-face tuning machines
- All solid wood, no veneer
- Professional finish
- Individually number and autographed
1) Standard - https://youtu.be/wrN8wTgejso -
2) Baritone -
3) Bass - https://youtu.be/6zAcQn2nv1s -
Comes with Accessory Kit containing Deluxe Padded Soft Case with handle and back-pack straps, Oak noter, pick, and users guide that contains instructions and easy to learn popular songs in tablature. Also comes with black strap buttons mounted at the head and foot, and 4.5 oz. bottle of Howard Beeswax-Orange Oil to protect your Dulcimer for years to come.
My Payment Policies are maintained through ETSY, as a Direct Checkout Seller, to insure ease of use and the highest level of security available. ETSY also accepts PayPal as an acceptable Payment method. ETSY and PayPal accept all major Credit Cards.
Custom Orders: A minumum, non-refundable, down payment of 50% is required to initiate a Custom Order. Since most Custom Orders are based on the buyer's specifications, and usually not resellable, this payment covers the seller's time and materials. The remaining 50% is due when the Custom Order in ready for shipment, not more than 30 days from order date.
Shipping from United States
I use the United States Postal Service (USPS) for convenience, reliability, and cost. I include tracking on all shipments and insurance for items over $50. Insurance costs will be included in the shipping calculations.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 21 days of delivery
I don't accept cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Returns and exchange details
My refund policy is designed to protect both the buyer and seller. I guarantee my products will match the listing description, and be free of defects in workmanship, or I will provide full refund. Please note, refunds must be requested within one week of the delivery date, the buyer is responsible for any return shipping costs, and the item must be returned in the same condition as it was shipped.
I take pride in everything I make and get satisfaction in providing something of value to all my customers.