New, custom-made, 4-string, Hour-glass Mountain Dulcimer with complete electrical system and components for an out-of-the-box setup. Four of my most popular dulcimers to choose from.
(1) Beautiful Dogwood over figured walnut for a rich, full sound.
(2) Beautifully grained Cherry over figured walnut for hight-vulume and sustain.
(3) Beautifully toned Red Cedar over figured walnut for a softer, clean sound.
(4) Highly detailed American Chestnut with a full, clear sound.
Now available without Amplifier and cable.
All come with the following design details:
- Each System includes Electric Dulcimer, Custom padded Soft Case, Amplifier, Cable, and Accessory Kit.
- Beautiful looks and sound. Measures 33" overall length, width 7", height 3 1/2".
- Choice of sound-holes from available designs.
- Features reliable, great-sounding BelCat 2-band pre-amp with under-bridge Piezo bar mic.
- Beautiful book-matched sound-board and back utilizing the wood grain and color for best effects.
- Walnut fret-board: VSL=26 1/2", width 1 1/2", height 3/4", 6+ and 13+ half-frets. The 1+ on request.
- Strung with top-quality strings; standard (.012(2), .014, .024(2))
- Accurate, reliable chrome/brass tuning machines. Black closed-face on request.
- Nut and bridge cut to accommodate standard, or equidistant string spacing
- Strap buttons at the head and foot.
- Beautifully made with professional finish.
- Rich sound. All solid wood, no veneer.
- Individually numbered and autographed
Includes a complete Accessory Kit containing:
> Custom padded Soft Case with handle, shoulder straps, and zippered pocket
> 4.5oz. Bottle of Howard Beeswax-Orange Oil
> Oak Noter and monogrammed picks
> Users Guide with playing instructions and a number of easy to learn tab songs.
Amplifier and cable ship separately from the dulcimer and accessory kit.
SAMPLE VIDEO - https://youtu.be/ECxo0oJVJdk - Using the Dogwood over Walnut Hour-glass model
My Payment Policies are maintained through ETSY, as a Direct Checkout Seller, to insure ease of use and the highest level of security available. ETSY also accepts PayPal as an acceptable Payment method. ETSY and PayPal accept all major Credit Cards.
Custom Orders: A minumum, non-refundable, down payment of 50% is required to initiate a Custom Order. Since most Custom Orders are based on the buyer's specifications, and usually not resellable, this payment covers the seller's time and materials. The remaining 50% is due when the Custom Order in ready for shipment, not more than 30 days from order date.
Shipping from United States
I use the United States Postal Service (USPS) for convenience, reliability, and cost. I include tracking on all shipments and insurance for items over $50. Insurance costs will be included in the shipping calculations.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 21 days of delivery
I don't accept cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Returns and exchange details
My refund policy is designed to protect both the buyer and seller. I guarantee my products will match the listing description, and be free of defects in workmanship, or I will provide full refund. Please note, refunds must be requested within one week of the delivery date, the buyer is responsible for any return shipping costs, and the item must be returned in the same condition as it was shipped.
I take pride in everything I make and get satisfaction in providing something of value to all my customers.